Saturday, October 25, 2008

New phone, bad phone

And i thought Samsung was screwed up.

Within 3 days of purchase, my spanking new Sony fucking Ericsson W980 is already giving me problems - it just cuts off by itself within minutes when im on the line making all these multi-million dollar deals! I should totally sue them.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?

I always have problems with electronic stuff. I used to think all cheap electronic stuff MUST be bad. So, i decided to go abit more expensive. And even so, it STILL gives you problems! Jan said i should just go for a one-to-one exchange, but i know those stupid people would just tell me they do not have a exchange policy! Nabe.

Connie is nice, she offered to help me get a new phone back. She is one crazy nut that alway get what she wants by arguing the heads off customer service people, example : she got herself a Samsung flatscreen 32" TV from Starhub out of nowhere; She bought a Prada wallet, after 4 months got sick of it, she simply "had it exchanged" for a new one. 4 months leh! Is that not some fantastic oral job or what.

Here's a look at my chio but lau-yah phone:






1 comment:

Alison said...

Alas! life is hard,eh? Just when you think life is about to get better, you get throw a rock across your path and you trip!