Monday, November 10, 2008

New phone - yay!

After much drama in going down to the customer service outlet at Wisma Atria, banging table together with Connie with no valid solution, i ended up calling the help desk.. which is even worse! No reply or followup with their actions for a week.. call the head office helpdesk this time and requested for the CEO's email, i was raging in anger by this time, i just wanted to.. COMPLAIN all the way up to THE CEO who is probably busy with the future of SONY ERICSSON AND TELL HIM THIS : urmm.. my phone is spoil.. gimme a new one leh.. hehe

I was of course denied access but im reasonable, so i settle for the Customer Service Director's email, after some long shitass boo-boo email, finally, someone gave me some attention! ^_^

My new Sony finally arrived at my workplace today, via courier no less.

This just goes to prove, the pen is indeed mightier then the mouth.

No comments: