Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Valentine

From my cute cute Sebby! ^_^







Sebby sent this to me aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll the way from Germany! I love it love it love it makes me sooo happy! You sooo sweetiepiehoneybunches! =DDD

U'see, this is the RIGHT REASON to celebrate Valentine's!

You send your love.. cos you're separated by distance and there's really nothing more you can do. And despite oceans and seas... rivers and lakes... canels and drains.. billions of miles away! THE ONE still wants to let you know he cares and wants you to feel special.

You think couples that are already physically together, probably does the mundane weekend outings all year round and on days like VALENTINE'S, THEN the stupid guy decides to go all out to please the stupid girl by making a whole drama out of it just becos EVERYONE elses is doing it - is normal?! And they're most probably not christian too. So stupid.

Fake Staged Love!

Heehee! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed the correct reason to celebrate Love =) without being OTT. Sweetness in optimum dosage!

Anonymous said...

Sebastian is so sweet! ~>__<~ No roses for me even bf is in Singapore.*JEALOUS*Grrr...