Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Material Lazy Girl

Looking through pictures of structured bodies upset the hell out of me. As if not having the desired cup-size not depressing enough, god have to bless me with a jiggly-fibbly belly that seems almost impossible to eliminate of.

I tried diets! I tried eating much much less!

Fish soup for one straight month!

Tennis and sports regularly for 2 months!

Well, i lose a pretty good amount of weight when i do all that.. like 3kgs - maximum, nothing more. But even though looking significantly slimmer, the belly still outlives everything else. Sad... how can i finally attained my dream abs..... meow* =(

Side track:

Ferragamo fucking shoes sucks. I thought by owning one would be like walking on marshmallows.. but how wrong can i get! Nbcb. Ive worn it for more then a month and it still bites my feet like it doesnt give a damn.


Disclaimer: (i might look innocent & dainty.. but I SURE CAN BITE YOUR TOES OFF! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! >=D)

BITE YOU !
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will never believe in them again. =(

1 comment:

Sebby said...

You perfect to me the way you are sweetie...so don't be so hard on yourself ok :)