Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rant

Today is just a super boring day. Sitting here gazing at the Marina Keppel Bay, working on a Sunday doesnt help my esteem at all. =( I cant even explain how much i dislike this place. Everytime im here, i just feel so tense, empty, tired, uptight and glaring. I just want to complain about everything in the world!!!

Why do i have to work on weekends when stupid couples can stroll down to the Marina Keppel yacht club into their mega luxurious yacht? Why?

Why is it so glaring over here? Im turning blind!

Why are residents staying just beside us (The Caribbean) seems so happy and worry-less while i am just mere metres away feeling all frowny with so much tension?!

Why are they just fishing infront of me when i have to work? Tamade.

Why are there stupid people walking into my showflat asking why the project that im selling is so expensve! As if they dont already know all central location waterfront facing properties in Singapore fetched premiums! Ignorant peasants. Why?!?!?

Why is that cute guy walking hand-in-hand with this fugly girl at Reflections. This is really sad. =(

Why didnt i think that Carribbean is a great project earlier?

Why cant i go play at Sentosa now? Its just right infront of me!

Why is the disparity in everything so painful everytime im here.

I should really post some pictures of this stupid place that im in most of the time. Or im probably jealous that i cant be living in this area, but instead i have to work here. =(

Hope my pms is over soon.

No comments: