Saturday, November 7, 2009

BakeInn





Mum: You have to put your hand IN to feel the texture of the mixture and make sure everything is dissolved!!! (she insisted, and even ask me to check with the cuz)

Me: ......... (in great disbelief, but still obliged)



I am so fucking gross. My mum forced me.

Sebby, would you still eat my cake? =D

















PERFECT SPONGE CAKE GLISTERING WITH STARDUST! =D
Double click on cake image to see close-up shot. WOW!



Look like kuey. But it was infact Bakerzinn-worthy sponge cake.
Cant believe this can be easily done on a first try.








Completed in 2.5hrs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'll eat it...can't wait to try it :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice, but put your hands in?!?! - Alison

m y r u n w a y said...

My mum said one wor... have to put hands in to stir. She even asked me to clarify with you that this is the RIGHT technique!