Friday, June 4, 2010

Time flies!

Been mad busy doing stuff and tuanging at work till i almost forgot that i have a blog. It has been a month since i update! Wah lau eh..

Annnyway, im headed for Berlin tonight and i cannot be happier. This is a much needed time out from my usual routine - wake up.work.go home.sleep.blah. And as much as i hate long haul flights, this time round it will be good. Because finally, im not travelling alone. Seb will be with me flying back to Europe. Hand in hand all fucking miserable 16 hours of it. Aaaaaah.. so romantic. ^_^

So, this time. I planned to do some shopping! Unlike the last where all i did was wandered around checking out new places. The euros are down and i cant be NOT buying AFEW things at least 'duuuuuh!???

Other then that, its the wedding im looking forward to! I wonder how angmoh weddings are like. This is my first actually! I hope they dont think that im a singaporean lian with my newly dyed orangey brown hair (which i hate!). Well, whatever. Dont think the highlight is on me anyway since im not the bride, heehee.

Be back on 15th June. Toodles! =D

No comments: