Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bali

My first time in Bali.

I am supposedly to feel excited and happy. But being separated from Seb just couple hours ago and with all those terrorism news going around.. i cant help to feel conflicted and wonder if its the best time for me to be here. But then again, being a company trip and hanging out with people i enjoy being with, i thought this couldnt be more apt. =P

I am not sure if anyone of you have heard, but it is said that Bali is cursed for couples. If you ever go with your bf/gf to Bali, both of you would end up breaking up. I asked my Indonesia colleague if she knows about this myth and she said YES. She explained that Bali being the holy religious place, if you arent married yet. Why should you be here with your partner?

Myth or no myth, i am not taking any chances! ^_^



Breakfast @ Hard Rock with May & Janice




My colleagues!! ^_^




Chilling with Calvin

The first day was spend literally doing boring stuff, like chilling at the pool, shopping around the area and getting pissed drunk while playing childish games. I wanted to head out to the islands, but was too late as it was all fully booked. I cant explained how disappointed i was. And decided to vent it all out in surfing, even though i didnt know what i was doing! =D

So, to the beach we go!!!




Eeew




Very serious in training



Here we go!!

But ok, i didnt manage stand up, so no other shots are worth putting on here. Hahaha. Ok lah janice, here's your moment of glory.. you very good ok?




The only 1 out of the 5 that went surfing. Only Janice the Crazy Zhu stood up and rode the waves! Watch out Cameron Diaz!

But watever, it only lasted for a mere 3 seconds and she fell. No big deal!



AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

I could not believe how invigorating it was to go surfing. Even though my body hurts like crazy the day after and those little burns and scratches i got, its just sibe fun lah. Just that next time we go, we have to be prepared and wear those tight wetsuits to avoid burns and sand on your private bits. I always thought people that wear those are posers.. now i know why. =D

If i had managed to go to the island that i had wanted to, there would have been more pictures to show and would have been a more meaningful trip.. this is all!!



Come back.. come baaaaack.....


Can someone play with me... ?

No comments: