Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Post Trip

Hey, back! =D

It turns out that we eventually decided to head over to Bali because of the chaotic situation in Thailand. Siggh.. last minute changes.. i can never handle changes well. I hate erraticism. Bleh.

So now, im back home.

...... i miss the cute cute one. He have been around for the last couple months whenever i get home. Feel strange somehow now that he isnt... well.. not for long i hope!!

Anyway, my body fucking hurts like crazy now! Its like someone used a hammer and go WHAM!! on my frikking shoulders while i was asleep last nite... sibe tia. But its actually because i was super cool and went SURFING yesterday! U'know.. like wave-surfing 'dude... like paddle.. stand on board.... ride the waves.... dude!!! =DDD!

It was so much fun! I feel like such a beach babe 'yow! =P

Ive got some pictures to show, but my arms are dead. Till then again on this! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie,

I miss you so much too!! Can hardly believe how fast the time went by. Felt great to see you earlier though
Talk to you tmr,
Sebby;)

m y r u n w a y said...

=D

junkfoodlover09 said...

Sal,

It wasn't the hammer, it was the DUA L.J. Ohhh my... (SMACKED) God.. Call Police!